GainingTactics is reader-supported. When you make a purchase using the links below, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More.
One simple but critical question: does Lean – a pre workout from Transparent Labs – get you leaner?
That’s at the center of our Transparent Labs Lean Pre Workout review – as well as:
- Does it improve workouts?
- How does it work?
- Is it worth your money?
Let’s get into the most important stuff, if you want a quick and full answer…
Overview: What Is Transparent Labs Lean Pre Workout?
Transparent Labs Lean Pre Workout is designed as a powerful fat-burning and workout enhancing supplement.
It’s designed to help you work harder, burn more fat, and feel better while you do it.
This trio – improving performance, accelerating fat loss, and reducing the downsides of cutting – define Lean.
- Amazing synergies for energy and performance
- More sustainable energy than most PWOs
- Powerful endurance and anti-fatigue effects
- Synergies provide huge benefits in normal doses
- Major fat-burning effects are indirect
- BCAAs are underpowered
Ingredients: What’s In Transparent Labs Lean Pre Workout?
Lean Pre Workout’s active ingredients are two types of caffeine, theanine, citrulline, beta-alanine, betaine, BCAAs, ALCAR, choline, and theobromine.
These give Lean a few strong effects, built on smart design. Let’s look at what each of them does…
- Caffeine Anhydrous: you know it – better performance, more energy, and more fat loss
- DiCaffeine Malate: like caffeine, but longer lasting and better in the gut
- Theanine: the best synergist to improve the energy of caffeine and offset the side effects
- Citrulline: improves blood flow to muscles for better performance and pumps
- Beta–alanine: the best endurance buffer to help you work harder for longer and perform better
- Betaine: a synergist for citrulline, further boosting nitric oxide levels and recovery between sets
- BCAAs: a mild endurance supplement and muscle protector, but also underpowered
- ALCAR: a fantastic brain and muscle energy support compound to synergize with caffeine and B-alanine
- Choline: a compound to support acetylcholine, which improves cognitive function and mood
- Theobromine: circulation support to reinforce the blood flow benefits of citrulline and betaine
These are excellent groups of synergistic ingredients. This means that each benefit has 2 or more ingredients supporting it, giving you the most robust and reliable results…
Benefits: What Does Transparent Labs Lean Pre Workout Do?
There are 3 key benefits of Transparent Labs Lean Pre Workout you need to know:
- Improving energy levels
- Boosting workout performance – especially endurance, and
- Supporting your post-workout recovery
Caffeine and Theanine are the best combination for clean, sustainable energy. The added DifCaffeine Malate extends this even further, with longer lasting energy.
You also get secondary support with ALCAR, one of the best pre-workout supplement ingredients around. This also boosts physical performance.
For a better workout, you get citrulline, B-Alanine, betaine, ALCAR, and even BCAAs. These beat fatigue – they improve endurance in the 1-5 minute range, especially in repeated bouts. This lets you work harder, burn more fat, and boost progress.
Our Verdict: Should You Buy Lean Pre Workout From Transparent Labs?
Yes – Lean Pre Workout is one of the best fat burning pre workout supplements on the market.
The ingredient quality and overall design of this product makes it incredibly powerful. It boosts fat loss directly with caffeine, and indirectly through boosting workout volume.
Feel better, perform better, and burn more fat. It’s definitely worth trying out!
You Might Like:
- Transparent Labs Bulk Vs Lean: The Best Pre Workout?
- Transparent Labs Stim Free Pre Workout Review
- Transparent Labs Bulk vs Bulk Black
- Transparent Labs Bulk vs Pre Kaged – 2023
- Transparent Labs BCAA Glutamine Review
Rohan Arora is a Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist and has been actively involved in sports and fitness for over 8 years. He now leads the team of fitness specialists and personal trainers who help people around the world with personalized workout and nutrition plans, along with providing the right information on sports supplements.