GainingTactics is reader-supported. When you make a purchase using the links below, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More.
If you’re using supplements for health, you want the best value for money – and the best option for your health.
Today, we’re covering both of these by comparing Supergut Fiber Mix vs Athletic Greens.
These are both digestive support, with completely different approaches, and a lot to offer you.
Let’s get started with Supergut Fiber – and what it brings to the table…
- Best Overall Nutritional Shake
Athletic Greens AG1
- The best nutritional shake in the market for overall health and well-being needs.
- Great Greens Shake
Supergut Fiber Mix
- A great nutritional supplement that focuses on fiber intake to help with gut health.
Supergut Fiber Mix Overview: What Is It?
Supergut fiber shake is a green powder shake that focuses on fiber intake and gut health. It combines some of the best benefits of super greens with added fiber support.
This makes it a great target for directly benefiting your gut, while also getting the best benefits of nutrient-dense green veg powders, too. This targeted approach is great compared to other greens and their often-unclear benefits.
This gives Supergut Fiber shake a niche that very few other products fill.
Supergut Fiber Shake: What’s In It?
Supergut Fiber ingredients are banana fiber, maize fiber, beta glucan from oats, and resistant starch from potato. These support healthy fiber intake and digestive health through improving your gut bacteria and regulation.
Here’s the full ingredient label for Supergut Fiber:
Suprtgut Fiber Mix Benefits: What Does It Do?
- Some of the best supplemental fiber on the market
- Excellent use of fiber types for better results
- Not much use if you don’t need gut support
- Lacks the potency of dedicated green superfood powders
- It’s very easy to just eat the foods – potato, banana, oats, and maize
The main benefit of supergut fiber shake is to improve the immediate and long-term health of your gut. It reduces cramping, bloating, and regulates ‘movement’ speed – combatting both diarrhea and constipation.
This makes Supergut Fiber a great choice for improving gut health and nutrient intake at the same time.
Supergut Fiber Mix
- Improves short-term and long-term health of gut
- May help with bloating, cramping and ga
Athletic Greens Overview: What Is It?
Athletic greens is a supplement aimed at health, wellness, and performance. It combines protein with powerful nutrient blends for better benefits to health – especially fatigue resilience and hormonal-metabolic regularity.
Let’s look at what is in Athletic Greens, and what it does for you…
Athletic Greens Ingredients: What’s In It?
Athletic greens contains pea protein and dozens of plant extracts, like kale and spinach, in 4 major blends:
- Superfood: spirulina, broccoli, licorice cocoa bean, beet powder, papaya, chlorella, and wheatgrass.
- Antioxidants: carrot, grape seed, green tea, acerola, kelp, CoQ10, spinach leaf, and more.
- Digestive and mushroom: ginger, astragalus, shiitake, reishi, burdock root, and more.
- Probiotic: beta-glucans, inulin, whole dandelion, artichoke, slippery elm bark, and more.
These are potent and varied, giving you the best of both variety and effect. The synergies built into the design of athletic greens AG1 ensure that you’re not compromising power for variety.
Athletic Greens AG1 Overview: What Is It?
Athletic Greens is a complete green powder supplement, mixing the best benefits of many vegetables, herbs, and other plant foods. It also contains fiber, but that’s only one of dozens of ingredients.
AG1 is also a complete multivitamin and multi-mineral, giving you additional health and wellbeing support.
Athletic Greens Benefits: What Does It do?
The benefits of Athletic Greens are varied but include:
- Energy and metabolism
- Increased mental performance and clarity
- Immunity boost
- Hormonal regulation
- Digestive wellbeing
- Cell health and lifespan
These are paired with secondary benefits, such as better athletic performance and recovery, muscle gains, fat loss, and more.
- Some of the best ingredient choices on the market
- Fantastic design – using synergy and overlapping benefits
- Well-rounded benefit profile, including gut health
- Not as potent for gut health as Supergut Fiber Mix
- Expensive when compared to other products in the segment
It’s a perfect all-rounder if you want one supplement that improves everything, and the design makes it easy to get better results without significant effort.
Athletic Greens AG1
- Some of the best ingredients with perfect dosage
- Best overall nutritional shake in the market
- Can improve gut health, immunity and overall health
Our Verdict: Supergut Fiber Mix vs Athletic Greens
Athletic greens is definitely better than Supergut Fiber as a total green powder supplement. It has a wider range of benefits, and it capitalizes on the very best of green powders more effectively.
While supergut is an interesting product and has very clear benefits, it’s not the most potent. It lacks the benefits that AG1 offers, and specializing in gut health can be very hit or miss. Most people will get all the gut support they need from athletic greens.
|SuperGut Fiber Mix||Athletic Greens AG1|
|Singular focus produces good gut health||Combines protein with micronutrients|
|Less appropriate for the average person||Synergies produce intense and varied benefits|
|Lacks general benefits associated with AG1||Unique effects are impactful|
|Often better to simply change your diet…||More expensive than entry level alternatives|
Click here to check prices for both Athletic Greens and Supergut Fiber Mix.
You Might Like:
- Garden Of Life Greens Vs Athletic Greens
- Field Of Greens Vs Athletic Greens: Difference
- Alani Nu Super Greens Vs Athletic Greens
- Biosteel Sports Greens Vs Athletic Greens
- Good Green Vitality Vs Athletic Greens: 2023
Rohan Arora is a Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist and has been actively involved in sports and fitness for over 8 years. He now leads the team of fitness specialists and personal trainers who help people around the world with personalized workout and nutrition plans, along with providing the right information on sports supplements.