In this article I will review the Pro Complex Gainer. Optimum Nutrition is
one of the leading companies in Sports and Nutrition and delivers some amazing
top rated supplements like Gold Standard Whey, Serious Mass and Pro Complex.
In this article I am going to talk particularly about Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer.
Mass Gainers are loaded with proteins and carbohydrates and are low in fats to help you gain lean mass. The protein helps in repairing and recovering muscles while carbohydrates supply energy for workouts and help you gain weight. Mass gainers can be easily consumed by just mixing them in water or milk and a single serving of it gives you more than 600 calories a day. Consuming just 2 servings a day can add more than 1200 calories above your diet.
Who should take Mass Gainers?
- People with high metabolism who do not gain weight easily.
- People who do not get time to take proper meals throughout the day.
- Hard-gainers who wish to gain weight and add extra calories to their meals.
Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer Review: ON’s Pro Complex Gainer is high-protein formula that helps in building lean muscle. A single scoop of it provides around 60g of protein that is much higher than any other mass gainer. The company assures:
- 60 Grams of Quality Proteins per Scoop
- 85 Grams of Carbohydrates to Help Restore Energy Levels
- 24 Vitamins & Minerals
- 5 Grams of Dietary Fiber per Serving
- Ideal for Stacking with Other Size-Supporting Ingredients
Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer Nutrition Facts
The following are the nutritional facts of Pro Complex Gainer:
A single scoop of it will give you 60g of quality protein, 85g of carbohydrates and 650 calories.
Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer Review
Here are my reviews for On Pro Complex:
- Taste(7/10): It is available in flavors like Vanilla Custard, Double Rich Chocolate and Banana Cream pie. I tried its Double rich chocolate and found it to be average and same like others. The taste is not so good but average. You should try other flavors for a change.
- Mixing(9/10): There was no problem in mixing it, neither in water nor in milk. Just add one serving of Pro complex gainer in a shaker with milk and you are ready with a thick creamy mass gainer shake.
- Value (7/10): The only issue i had with Pro complex gainer was pricing issue. It was very costly in my area and i could only buy 1 bag of it. I moved on to Serious Mass as it was cheaper and had more servings than Pro complex.
ON Pro Complex Side Effects
There are no side effects of Pro Complex gainer if you use it wisely. Here are some of the tips for using Pro complex gainer:
- Do not consume more than required servings: Never try to consume a supplement more than required as it will cause side effects rather than benefiting.
- Drink Plenty of Water: Whenever you are taking supplements try to drink minimum of 14 glasses of water a day to flush out the toxins.
- Maintain a healthy diet: Do not depend only on supplements for wonders. Whole foods are going to help you better than supplements so consume mass gainer with a high calorie quality diet.
Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer Results
I personally tried On Pro Complex gainer and my results were good. I gained somewhere around 6lb in 1 month and most of it was lean muscle. I can conclude the following after consuming it:
- It can work best if you are looking for lean muscle.
- It can help you recover faster from workouts as it is contains high amount of protein.
Hence this was my Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer review. Consider this supplement if you wish to gain lean muscle and want to recover faster from workouts. Please let us know about your reviews and suggestions in the comment box below.
You Might Like:
- Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Review
- Is Mass Gainer Good For Bulking?
- Does Taking A Mass Gainer Increase Belly Fat?
- What Type Of Whey Protein is Best For Weight Gain?
- Will Mass Gainer Make You Fat?
Rohan Arora is a Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist and has been actively involved in sports and fitness for over 8 years. He now leads the team of fitness specialists and personal trainers who help people around the world with personalized workout and nutrition plans, along with providing the right information on sports supplements.