GainingTactics is reader-supported. When you make a purchase using the links below, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More.
In this article, we will compare two very similar supplements: Athletic Greens vs Morning Man Greens.
We will examine their ingredients, benefits, pros, and cons and determine a winner.
Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast or just looking to improve your overall health, this article will provide valuable insights to help you choose the right supplement for you.
Athletic Greens AG1- Introduction
Athletic Greens – AG1 is a popular dietary supplement designed to provide users with daily nutritional support.
The formula is intended to enhance energy levels, immune function, gut health, and more. With a focus on quality and transparency, AG1 is a top choice for anyone seeking to fill in gaps in their diet.
- Vitamins & Minerals – AG1 offers a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals, including high doses and active forms for optimal absorption.
- Whole Food Sourced Nutrients – AG1 is loaded with a diverse array of micronutrients, bioactive compounds such as silymarin and sulforaphane, antioxidants, digestive enzymes such as papain and bromelain, amino acids, and fatty acids. It is also a rich source of polyphenols, anthocyanosides, flavonoids, carotenoids, and other phytonutrients, which possess anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and protective properties (1) (2).
- Dairy-free Probiotics – AG1 provides the perfect combination of probiotics Bifidobacterium bifidum and Lactobacillus acidophilus with prebiotics pectin, inulin, and beta-glucan, promoting microbial diversity.
- Adaptogens – Adaptogens are substances that help the body combat stress and its negative consequences by promoting balance. This powerful aid from nature can effectively manage stress and anxiety, reduce fatigue, support the microbiome, strengthen immunity, and enhance sports performance (3).
Stress, Energy & Longevity
- Ashwagandha and Rhodiola are powerful adaptogens that can help the body cope more easily with physical, chemical, and biological stressors (4).
- Eleuthero Root has antimicrobial properties which are a great support to the immune system. It is also found to enhance endurance and memory. (5).
- Reishi mushrooms are known for their anti-aging effects mainly through their antioxidant, immunomodulating, and anti-neurodegeneration properties (6).
Green tea, burdock root, grape seed, and rose hip, which are all contained in AG1, have high antioxidant capacities that can significantly improve immune responses.
Burdock root, dandelion, ginger, slippery elm, and rosemary are all known to support healthy digestion by reducing symptoms such as bloating, gas, nausea, diarrhea, and constipation.
- Gluten, Sugar, and Nut-Free
- Vegan, Paleo, and Keto Friendly
- No GMOs, Herbicides, or Pesticides
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Expensive compared to other green supplements ($3.96 per serving)
Athletic Greens contains an impressive range of more than 70 carefully selected ingredients. From probiotics and prebiotics to superfoods and adaptogens, each ingredient is included in optimal amounts to support your health.
Its comprehensive formula is designed to provide an effective way to fill nutrient gaps and support healthy immune function, digestion, energy levels, and more.
AG1 is an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve their well-being.
Morning Man Greens – Introduction:
Morning Man Greens is a high-quality nutritional supplement designed specifically for men to support their health.
With its focus on men’s health, Morning Man Greens is tailored to the specific nutritional needs of men, including support for testosterone production and prostate health.
Morning Man Greens Ingredients
Morning Man Green supplement is also proud of its 75 ingredients just like AG1. And just like Athletic Greens, it contains similar ingredients but with a greater emphasis on organic sources.
For example, it includes Organic Alfalfa Powder, Organic Chlorella Powder, Organic Spirulina, Barley Leaf Powder, Wheatgrass Juice Powder, Apple Powder, Broccoli Flower Powder, Reishi Mushroom Powder, Shiitake Mushroom Powder, and more.
Other ingredients included in this green powder are Pea Protein Isolate, a high-quality plant-based protein source. Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract is a natural compound with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, while Artichoke Leaf Extract supports liver and digestive health.
Rhodiola Root Dry Extract and Eleuthero Root Extract are natural adaptogenic herbs that reduce fatigue, enhance cognitive function, and improve physical and mental performance.
Morning Man Green also contains Green Tea Extract and Green Coffee Bean Extract and contains a total of 95mg of caffeine per serving.
Morning Man Greens Benefits
Raw Superfood Blend
These ingredients include powerful antioxidants like green tea extract, green coffee bean extract, and grape seed extract, which may help protect the body against damage from free radicals.
Other ingredients, such as organic chlorella and spirulina, will support your immune function and promote healthy digestion.
Beetroot powder and carrot root powder may help support healthy blood pressure and cardiovascular function, while cocoa bean polyphenol extract may support healthy blood sugar levels.
The Herbs, Extracts, and Mushroom Complex
Ashwagandha root extract and Rhodiola root extract will help by reducing stress and improving mental performance. Citrus bioflavonoids extract and hawthorn berry extract may support healthy cardiovascular function (8).
Milk thistle seed extract is believed to support liver health (9). Reishi mushroom powder and shiitake mushroom powder may support immune function. The pea protein isolate also adds a source of plant-based protein to support muscle health and recovery.
Digestive Enzyme, Prebiotic & Probiotic Blend
Get ready to give your digestive system some love with this powerful blend of digestive enzymes, prebiotics, and probiotics.
Psyllium husk powder, the fiber-rich seed husks, can help with constipation (10). Bromelain, an enzyme found in pineapples, can help break down proteins and support healthy gut function.
Burdock root powder, with its naturally occurring prebiotics, can help to feed and nourish the good bacteria in your gut. And last but not least, Lactobacillus plantarum, a probiotic strain, can help to support a healthy gut microbiome.
- 70+ ingredients
- Contains vitamin D, which is often lacking in other green powders
- Keto, Paleo, Vegan-Friendly
- Soy, Gluten, Dairy-Free
- Non-GMO, No additives, preservatives, artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
- 365-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Expensive compared to other green supplements ($2.96 per serving)
The Morning Man Green supplement is a well-rounded product boasting a total of 75 ingredients including a variety of micronutrients, probiotics, organic greens, fruits, vegetables, and adaptogenic herbs.
While the website markets the product specifically towards men, there is no reason why women cannot consume it, with the only consideration being the caffeine content.
Overall, Morning Man Green seems to be a promising option for those looking for a high-quality and nutrient-dense green powder supplement.
Conclusion: Athletic Greens vs Morning Man Geens – Who’s the winner?
When it comes to the battle of Athletic Greens vs. Morning Man Greens, AG1 emerges as the clear winner due to its well-balanced doses. Although both products share similar ingredients, AG1 recognizes the significance of obtaining essential nutrients from our diet and carefully ensures that it provides the right amount of nutrients without overdoing it.
Also, AG1 is a gender-neutral product, making it suitable for both men and women. Another advantage of Athletic Greens is its lack of caffeine, which some individuals may prefer, as Morning Man Greens contains 95mg of caffeine.
You Might Like:
- Athletic Greens Vs BPN Strong Greens
- Garden Of Life Greens Vs Athletic Greens
- Kaged Outlive 100 Vs Athletic Greens: 2023
- Good Green Vitality Vs Athletic Greens: 2023
- Athletic Greens vs Thorne Daily: Difference
Rohan Arora is a Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist and has been actively involved in sports and fitness for over 8 years. He now leads the team of fitness specialists and personal trainers who help people around the world with personalized workout and nutrition plans, along with providing the right information on sports supplements.