Being a hard-gainer for almost all of my life, I can assure you there are definitely certain perks of being one. First, you could eat everything in the world and not gain weight(jk), and second, you could make everyone around you jealous of your metabolism.
On top of this, we have a tendency to put on lean muscle rather than just fat, and if done right, clean bulking could help us eliminate the cutting phase that most people have to go through.
However, the challenges of being a hard-gainer are equally bad. The disadvantages of being underweight are comparable to being overweight. This Bony to Beastly Review has everything you need to know about the program, and make the decision of going with it or not.
To begin with, the first and foremost challenge of being underweight is the tiredness and low energy that stays forever. And then, the body may not get enough nutrients that it needs, leading to hair, skin and teeth problems in the later stages of life.
Low self-esteem and confidence, in my opinion, have an indirect relation with being underweight and not being able to look our best.
However, to your surprise, no matter how fast your metabolism is, or how long you have been a hard-gainers, there are things you can do in the very present moment to put on weight and look your best.
Gaining Weight: The Basics
As mentioned previously, there’s absolutely no way that you cannot gain weight and transform your body at the present moment. No matter how fast your metabolism is, there’s basic science involved in body composition and weight management. If you’re willing to know the basics of gaining weight, it involves three basic aspects:
- Nutrition: The first and foremost aspect of gaining weight is focusing on the right nutrition. The basics are, if you eat more calories than what your body burns in a day, you gain weight. However, this has to be done continuously for a given time period, for the effect to be visible. The calorie surplus that you maintain for days leads to weight gain. However, how much weight you gain, and if as fat or muscle, depends on a large number of factors. Ensuring to consume most of your calories from high-quality foods will make you gain more muscle. Focusing on junk food and getting most of your calories from high fats and carbs will only lead to fat gain, which is more harmful than good. Hence, you need to make sure that you get most of your calories from high quality weight gain food sources.
- Training: Effectively engaging your body in any form of resistance training will ensure that your body gains maximum weight in the form of muscle, and not just fat. When you workout or do any form of resistance training, you engage and recruit your muscle fibers. These fibers then need to be fed, in order for them to repair and grow stronger. When provided with the right nutrition, these fibers grow better and stronger, helping your gain weight and build muscle. However, there are certain exercises that can help you get to your goals faster, boost your testosterone and recruit more muscle fibers than other exercises. Hence, it is important that you take into account the best weight gain exercises and focus more on them, rather than doing every other exercise that you see.
- Rest: The last, and often overlooked, is getting your body to repair the muscle tissues by giving it enough rest. Most people do not focus on this step as much as they do on nutrition and workout, and consequently, see a delay in their fitness goals. While it is important to eat the right foods and workout with the right intensity, it is equally important to sit back, relax and give time for your body to rest. This ensures that all the muscle tissues that were engaged during the workout get time to repair, and in turn, grow stronger.
Confused? When you’re starting out, things may not make sense, or you might feel burdened with the information. This is why I suggest going for a good weight gain program that I talk about in this article. But you could absolutely take the Do-It-Yourself path and find the right workout, nutrition and supplements yourself through trial and test!
Why Need to Spend On a Program Then?
The answer to the question is difficult to explain, especially if you’re just starting out in your fitness and weight gain journey. But to sum it all up, here’s sharing with you the experience:
- Every fitness goal involves a different approach, in terms of working out in the gym and taking the right nutrition. What works for losing weight or maintaining weight does not work for gaining healthy weight. You’d find hundreds of weight loss articles on the internet, but the approach is completely different.
- The basics of gaining weight are extremely simple, but the implementation and personalization of the approach could be tricky. For instance, the sample bulking diet plan that you read on the internet may have foods that aren’t available to you. Similarly, there are tens of supplements in the market, trying each one out is a time-consuming process.
- The Time-Factor is huge. When you decide on finding out all the information yourself, you might get deviated several times during your journey. While the Hit-n-Trial method may give you more experience, it’s not just worth the time, given our busy schedules. A sturdy weight gain program that guarantees results is in every way better than finding and trying everything yourself, which just saves a lot of time. And Time=Money!
- Last, I’ve been into fitness for more than 5 years, and one thing that I’ve learned is that it is more costly to try each and every workout, diet tips and supplement yourself and see which one works, compared to going with a personal trainer or an online program.
When you’re just starting out, the cost of the program or personal trainer seems very high, and you try doing all yourself. Fast forward 3-5 years, you realize you’ve spent thousands on finding the right supplements, the workout plan that works for you, and the right knowledge. Instead, you could just invest in a great weight gain program, and use all the right information available to you in one place and get the results you want, avoiding all the pain.
Bony to Beastly Review
More than the fact that an actual program for hard-gainers exists, I particularly love the way that the plan has been structured. While it may not be suitable for professional athletes, or those who have been into gym and fitness for years and are looking to build lean muscle and no fat, it is definitely one of the best guides if you’re starting out and stuck in your weight gain journey. Here’s what I particularly love about the program:
- Bony to Beastly Ebook: The best part about the program is exactly what the program is all about, a guide that helps you gain weight. As I mentioned, the basics of gaining weight are easy, but the implementation might be confusing. You will probably have to work with different workout plans, try tens of supplements, and figure out the right way of gaining weight, only to realize that you would have spent years and tons of money into doing something that others have already figured out. While there are no shortcuts to fitness goals, there’s definitely a right way to achieve them. If someone has figured it out, it’s better to walk on that path, rather than finding a new one. The Bony to Beastly Bulking Program Ebook will list all the essentials of weight gain, and all you have to do is implement them. This book may not be a free download, but it is included as a download in the program.
- 5-Months Scientific Workout Program: The workout routine for the program is designed by Marco Walker, a certified strength coach with a health science degree. Marco has coached several professionals, doctors and athletes and helped them put on weight.
When you know you’re being coached by someone that experienced, you know you are in the right hands. The program contains all the strength and bodybuilding training methods to help you put on weight, naturally.
- Workout-Training Videos: When starting out, you’d not fully acknowledge the fact that lifting with the right form is important. It not only ensures optimum gains, but also takes away most of the risk of injuries. The program consists of hundreds of training videos to help you learn the right way of doing exercises, and the list keeps getting updated with the new videos.
- Delicious Weight Gain Recipe: Not something that I particularly like, but the program contains some recipes that you can use to prepare foods that help you in gaining weight. I do not particularly like learning about other’s weight gain recipes, due to the fact that preparing the right meals is easy. All you need to do is find the right high-quality food items, and get creative in mixing them for the final calorie-dense meal. But if you’re someone who’s looking for recipes and creative ideas, this book will help you with that.
Overall, here are some of the Pros and Cons of the Program:
The 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
This is where the Bony to Beastly Bulking Program takes over the usual hiring personal trainers and online coaching programs, since it comes with a unique guarantee. The 90-day guarantee means that no matter what you’re expectations were during the beginning of the program, if you do not like it, or if it’s not working for you, you can ask for a refund.
When was the last time you hired a personal trainer, who ensured that you will gain a specific amount of weight in a given time frame, and if not, he’ll refund your money? I haven’t been with any personal trainer like this, and chances are, there aren’t many around.
While I completely agree that having a personal trainer is important, since they ensure that you are on the right path in terms of lifting with the right form and focus on the right nutrition, I also think that this needs to come at a much later part in your fitness journey.
Does the money-back guarantee make the program more secure?
When you’re starting out, you just need a full program with the right information that sets you on the track, which includes tutorial videos on how to do simple exercises, basic tips on what to eat and in what quantity, and a community of people that are on the same stage as you are, where you can communicate with each other and decide what is best for your body. Once you’ve been into fitness or bodybuilding for a few months or years, you could go on a major transformation by spending on the right personal trainer and the right tools and information.
Another benefit of the Bony to Beastly’s bulking program guarantee is the sense of security you feel before purchasing the program. I’ve been at your place, and I completely agree with the fact that spending on an online fitness program doesn’t seem worth it.
However, when you calculate the amount of money you spend on getting the necessary information to gain weight, combined with the time you spend on gaining the right set of knowledge, equates to much more than what you think. When you’re starting out, you’ll often be confused with a plethora of information available on the internet, and will probably lose track of your progress a number of times.
I’ve been there myself, trying to figure out every possible aspect of gaining weight, including the right workout plan, the best foods, and finding the right supplements myself, and I may have succeeded at last. However, I took much more time than what a usual person would have taken, if he had the right program or information in the beginning.
If I was to repeat the whole process again, I would rather go with one-stop program that has all the information related to weight gain covered, rather than spending my time researching and learning each thing myself. The amount of time you will have to spend is just not worth it, given that what we’re looking for is just to gain some healthy weight, and not run for a bodybuilding competition on a stage.
Hence, if you’re looking to gain healthy weight, you could either go the DIY way by researching about the best ways to workout, spending time learning about each supplement and deciding which ones work, trying and implementing different set of information to your diet and workout and finding the best things that work for you, which could take quite a while. Else, you could save all the money you would spend on trying out different supplements and researching, and instead spend on a program that you know has worked for over 6,000 people in helping them gain weight. Best thing? If it doesn’t work, you could go for a full refund!
What You Could Possibly Expect After Gaining Healthy Weight:
Keeping Bony to Beastly Bulking Program aside for sometime, there are several benefits to gaining healthy weight in general. These are not the benefits that the program promises, or what gaining weight will scientifically lead to, but what I’ve personally seen with my journey and other’s who’ve gained weight:
- Improved Fitness: This is easy, when you gain weight, by focusing on the right diet and getting enough rest, you start to see your fitness levels improve. This could mean being more energetic, increased vascularity, and improved body functions.
- Better Focus: When you start the Bony to Beastly Bulking Program, there are basic principles that you’ll have to stick too. Some examples are focusing on maintaining a calorie surplus everyday, and working out at least 3 days a week. When you start to diligently follow these plans, your overall focus improves. This means that you’ll be focused on taking care of your body, and taking the right decisions when it comes to deciding what goes into your body.
- Increased Confidence: This comes naturally, but takes time and patience. While following the program, you’ll have to make conscious decisions about what you eat, what you lift and how much time you give your body to rest and relax. All of this will in turn make you gain weight, helping you grow muscles and feel better. This, in all means, may boost your confidence, given that you’re giving a part of your day to your body.
- Personality Development: Spending time on maintaining a healthy body takes patience and commitment. And with time, it becomes a lifestyle and not just a 3-month process. This lifestyle impacts your overall personality, where you’re committed to eating right, thinking right and taking care of your body.
- Changes Your Look: If you follow the Bony to Beastly program effectively, you’d see your muscles grow stronger and look fuller, due to an increase in the muscle size. Most of it will be physically visible, like broader shoulders, wider chest and stronger arms. All of this will positively affect how you look, making your body look the best!
Don’t forget, these are just some of the side benefits that may happen when you complete the program, given that you completely focus on the three aspects of the weight gain program: Nutrition, Workout and Rest.
Wrapping Up – Is It Worth the Money?
It depends. If you’re someone who has been lifting for years and wishes to get the right personal training on building muscle, this full ebook might not be the best program for you.
However, if you’re a beginner or have been lifting for a while and looking to gain healthy weight, this is the best investment you can do for your body.
Given the resources that the program offers, combined with the amount of time and money you save in the long run, this is a fantastic deal to transform your body. This is certainly something that you must’ve realized going through the above Bony to Beastly review.
At last, you want to weigh the benefits of the program that you choose with the amount you’re spending on it. Since you’re backed with the 90-day money back guarantee, I’d definitely recommend trying this program out!
You Might Like:
- The Best Weight Gain Program for Hard-Gainers
- Will Mass Gainer Make You Fat?
- Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Review
- Is Mass Gainer Good For Bulking?
- How to Use Mass Gainer and Build Muscle
Rohan Arora is a Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist and has been actively involved in sports and fitness for over 8 years. He now leads the team of fitness specialists and personal trainers who help people around the world with personalized workout and nutrition plans, along with providing the right information on sports supplements.