Bodybuilding.com as we all know is now one of the top American Retailer for nutritional supplements, sports supplements, dietary supplements and other health and bodybuilding supplements. Not just an retailer, the site is featured with various articles, videos, audios and other rich content visited by more than 1 million visitors in a day. Not to mention that Bodybuilding.com has played an important part in every fitness enthusiast’s life by either providing them with high quality supplements, or the information needed to help build the physique they wanted. In this article I will discuss about Bodybuilding.com Review and Ratings as per it’s customers, and will answer questions like is bodybuilding.com legit and is Bodybuilding.com safe?
“We Commit to Changing Lives and Becoming our Best Selves” – Bodybuilding.com
To begin with, we all know that at some part of our lives we have been to this website. Either to check prices of supplements and programs, read about our favorite bodybuilder’s routine, or to checkout a plan based on our body type. The reason why Google will show up Bodybuilding.com at the very first page for any search query related to fitness is clear, because of it’s great reputation and reliability. Due to its unique features like Live Chat, 24/7 Email Support, Free Discounts and Gifts and flexible payment systems, bodybuilding.com has now become a renounced platform in the field of fitness and health. Not to mention it has gained most of this fame due to its quality and timely delivery of product and trustworthiness.
Did You Know? Bodybuilding.com employs over 700+ people and delivers to more than 20 countries.
Now that we know that Bodybuilding.com is a legit website and not a scam, let us discuss about the unique features that you can get through its website. When you plan to go to the bodybuilding.com website, you’re bound to stay there for at least an hour. It is home to millions of articles updated daily, nutritional and workout videos and a forum all specifically for your body. Here are the 4 features you will find on bodybuilding’s website:
- Store: The store feature is as simple as the name. It is a collection of more than millions of products, ranging from Dietary and Health Supplements to Gym apparels and accessories. The idea here is clear, you will get the products as least price here and will get free gifts when you spend a certain amount of money.
For your information, Bodybuilding offers some unique great deals and discount every week. Last week I got 2 Cellucor’s C4 for the price of one. Here are some of the offers currently running on Bodybuilding.com:
“Want More Discounts and Deal? Head over to Bodybuilding.com Coupons and Get Upto 70% of on bodybuilding products plus $10 off on purchase of over $200.”
- Training: As the name suggests, Training sections contains millions of workout plans and articles based on your body type. For your ease, the articles and resources are categorized in such a manner that you can easliy find a free workout plan or training guide for your specific body type. The categories include Build Muscle, Lose Weight and Transformations. You need not to go to search engines again to search for a workout for your body type now.
- Find a Plan: If you’ve just started your fitness journey and aren’t sure which workout will work the best for you, then this section has got your back. With categories like Men’s Weight Loss Plans, Men’s Muscle Building Plan, Fitness 360 Plans and others you are bound to get a plan that works best for your body.
- Nutrition: This is the most important section of this website. I feel bored and irritated after eating same foods everyday, and at the same time do not have enough money to spend on personal trainers and nutrition experts for helping me change my diet plan. Here comes the need of Bodybuilding.com Nutrition section. Here you will find Diet plans, Recipes, Supplementation plans, Meal Planning, Calculators, Diet tips and other useful resources. You can use these tools to first calculate the calories, micro and macro nutrients needed to help you achieve your goals and then go for meal planners which will guide you specifically which foods and how they will help you. You can even use tools to track down your daily macro nutrient needs so that you know if you’re going in the right direction or not.
- Women: This section is categorized in such a way that all the resources are collectively put together just for women’s. From workouts and training to diet and supplementation, every resource is free.
- Videos: This is another section why I visit bodybuilding.com regularly. It features videos of some great bodybuilders and athletes regarding workouts, nutrition and supplementation. If you are a beginner and get bored reading articles and posts, you can go on to see videos which will help you better.
Ordering Supplements from Bodybuilding.com
Now you may have questions does bodybuilding.com sell genuine supplements or is bodybuilding.com safe?
For this I would like to tell that I’ve been ordering from Bodybuilding.com since last 2 years and each product I’ve received is 100% original with seal. You can buy the product and then use the product code printed on it to check if its original or not.
Bodybuilding.com is an official retailer of most of the supplements. Here is an example:
Most of the people are concerned about the shipping costs and taxes incurred while getting their order. Sometime they also have to bear custom duties in order to receive their product. But an important point here is if you notice, even after adding custom duties your product will be cheaper than buying from local stores.
If you need cheap and discounted supplements, I advice you to buy in bulk from bodybuilding.com where the custom duties will remain same and the total cost incurred will be less than what you will be paying local stores. It is completely safe to buy from bodybuilding.com and the products you receive are genuine and safe.
You’ve already gone through the Bodybuilding.com review and rating. Every product that bodybuilding.com features is 100% genuine with seal intact. You can also view and read free articles, videos and audios related to fitness and health. Here are some customer reviews as mentioned on Trustpilot.com and BBB.org
How was your experience with Bodybuilding.com? Let us know in the comments below.