A survey of a varied group of people found that “greater access to unhealthy meals” was the second most regularly reported factor for the individual’s bad diet .
The physical food environment has altered drastically in recent years, with the introduction of out-of-home dining facilities, particularly the fast-food sector, overwhelming our surroundings with enticing but occasionally harmful options.
This has resulted in a vicious circle of insufficient time to prepare nutritious meals and increasing availability of bad foods.
As a dietitian, let me give you an enticing glimpse into the world of BetterGreens with our BetterDays Greens review. It’s not just your ordinary dietary supplement; it’s a powerhouse of nutrient-packed greens that can elevate your health to new heights.
Let’s embark on this exciting journey together and uncover the potential wonders of BetterDays BetterGreens!
BetterDaysCo: Lisa Allen
Allow me to introduce you to Lisa Allen, the driving force behind BetterDaysCo. The company was founded because she began on a personal mission to discover a green drink that didn’t taste like dirt and could replace her energy drink habit.
Lisa recognizes the necessity of finding goods that fit our hectic schedules as a mother of four girls and seasoned influencer.
That’s why she founded BetterDaysCo, a company that blends the health advantages of green beverages with the stimulating force of caffeine.
BetterDaysCo has grown to encompass five product categories, each catering to a distinct need, since its start in 2022.
One feature that drew my attention was their concentration on organic and high-quality foods. But let’s be honest: many goods proudly display the “organic” label without genuinely emphasizing the source of high-quality components.
Are BetterDays BetterGreens just riding the organic wave to appeal to health-conscious consumers, or do they genuinely go the extra mile to ensure the quality and integrity of their ingredients?
The Organic Greens Blend in BetterDays BetterGreens is packed with a variety of nutrient-rich vegetables.
- Broccoli Sprout Concentrate takes the spotlight in this blend. It’s rich in glucoraphanin, a powerful compound that your body converts into sulforaphane. This nutrient protects your precious cells against inflammation and a wide range of diseases .
- Zeaxanthin and carotenoids may be found in large quantities in spinach, the powerful leafy green. These have the amazing capacity to eliminate those bothersome free radicals from your body and also have anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Kale, the king of greens, is a nutritional powerhouse. It boasts vitamin A, which supports eye and bone health, and helps boost your immune system.
- Vitamin C lends a helping hand in cold and chronic disease prevention, while vitamin K is essential for blood clotting and bone building. And let’s not forget folate, a B vitamin crucial for brain development. It’s like a complete nutrient package in a single leaf!
- Brussels Sprouts, the mini-cabbages with a distinctive taste, are rich in vitamin K. This mighty nutrient may improve your bone strength and help prevent injuries.
Organic Greens Blend
- Alfalfa Leaf, often overlooked but oh-so-nutritious, is believed to have diuretic properties. It has shown effectiveness against diabetes, thyroid gland malfunction, arthritis, and high cholesterol .
- Barley Grass Whole Leaf, a humble grass with mighty benefits. It’s rich in vitamins A and C, acting as powerful antioxidants. These vitamins wage war against free radicals that can cause damage to your body.
- With its capacity to regulate the menstrual cycle and alleviate dysmenorrhea, oat grass comes to the rescue.
- Chlorella, a tiny but mighty green algae, deserves attention for its unique properties. It binds to heavy metals, aiding in detoxification.
By incorporating Digezyme into BetterDays BetterGreens, the product aims to enhance the digestive process and promote optimal nutrient absorption. This comprehensive blend of enzymes ensures that your body can efficiently break down and utilize the nutrients present in the greens, fruits, and other ingredients found in the supplement.
- Amylase helps your body efficiently utilize the energy from carbohydrates and supports overall digestive health.
- Next up is Cellulase, an enzyme that targets cellulose and chitin. It aids in breaking down the tough, fibrous components found in fruits and vegetables, freeing up valuable nutrients for absorption.
- Lipase is another important player in the Digezyme blend. It focuses on breaking down lipids or fats, promoting optimal fat utilization and supporting healthy gallbladder function.
- Protease is a key enzyme that specifically targets proteins and peptides. . By facilitating protein digestion, Protease supports optimal nutrient absorption and utilization, as well as aids in supporting immune function.
- Lastly, Lactase enables those who are lactose intolerant to consume dairy products without feeling gastrointestinal pain.
Organic Fruit Blend
Organic Fruit Blend featured in BetterDays BetterGreens. This blend brings together a selection of fruits that contribute a burst of flavor, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to the formula.
Apple cider vinegar is another notable ingredient in BetterDays BetterGreens. It not only aids in mineral absorption but also increases glucose sensitivity, potentially reducing resistance to the fat storing hormone .
I can’t seem to find the Supplement facts for the 60 servings, but the stick pack (4g) does, so let’s concentrate on that.
Each stick pack of BetterDays BetterGreens weighs a mere 4g, providing you with just 5 calories. Its purpose is to enhance your overall nutrition, not be a primary source of calories.
BetterDays BetterGreens is a low-carbohydrate option, making it suitable for those following specific dietary plans or aiming to manage their carbohydrate intake.
When it comes to dietary fiber, BetterGreens provides less than 1g per serving, contributing to about 2% of the daily values. While it’s not a significant source of fiber, every bit counts when it comes to supporting a healthy digestive system and promoting satiety.
Lastly, let’s consider sodium. BetterDays BetterGreens contains 10 mg of sodium per serving, which is less than 1% of your daily values. This low sodium content ensures that you can enjoy the product without worrying about excessive salt intake.
Taste and Texture
The flavor profile of BetterDays BetterGreens can be described as refreshing and subtly sweet. The caffeinated options, including grapefruit twist, strawberry colada, and watermelon lime, bring a vibrant burst of flavor to your palate.
On the other hand, the non-caffeinated options, such as strawberry pineapple, arctic pop, and juicy lime, offer a delightful symphony of fruity goodness that dances on your taste buds. Think of enjoying a tasty treat that takes you on a nostalgic journey to your favorite summer popsicle.
Unlike other greens supplements that may have an overpowering or artificial taste, BetterDays BetterGreens strikes a good balance, making it enjoyable to consume.
Ease of Use
Mixability and consistency are essential factors to consider when evaluating a greens supplement.
Thankfully, BetterDays BetterGreens excels in this department. It effortlessly dissolves into water or your preferred beverage, leaving no clumps or residue behind.
Without any of the undesirable grittiness that is sometimes connected with powdered supplements, the consistency is velvety and smooth.
Price and Value
BetterGreens is only offered as a monthly membership, hence their price is limited. The price of the monthly subscription ranges from $47.05 to $80.95.
So, instead of purchasing it once, you’re signing up for a regular delivery to guarantee you have a consistent supply of greens in your life.
BetterGreens falls within a moderate price range compared to similar green powder products on the market. You have the option to purchase it directly from the BetterDays website or through authorized retailers.
My Review with BetterGreens
As a dietitian, I often maintain an open mind when I examine new green supplements. However, I was left wondering about this one. Let’s look into the specifics to determine what went wrong.
First off! The range of flavors available with BetterGreens is truly impressive. From grapefruit twist to strawberry colada and watermelon lime, they’re definitely trying to jazz up your greens experience. Variety is the spice of life, after all.
Another plus, it recognizes that individuals have different preferences and caffeine tolerances.
While the product aims to cater to diverse preferences, the decision to withhold certain details raises questions about the overall user experience.
As you kickstart your amazing health journey, it’s super important to really think about these factors and get pumped about making smart choices!
That way, you’ll have all the knowledge to rock those enthusiastic, informed decisions that’ll totally level up your well-being!
Pros and Cons
Prepare to learn about the potential advantages and disadvantages so you can decide if BetterGreens holds the secret to achieving your ideal health and wellbeing objectives.
- Nutritional powerhouse
- Caffeinated and non-caffeinated options
- Wide range of flavors
- Proprietary blends
- Daily Values not established
- Subscription bound
It’s critical to assess the possible benefits and drawbacks of BetterGreens or any dietary supplement against your specific needs and preferences.
While the blend of organic greens and convenience factor can be enticing, it’s essential to be aware of the taste, proprietary blend, limited customer feedback, and individual suitability.
You may decide if BetterGreens fits with your objectives for ideal nutrition and general wellness by making an educated choice and getting advice from a healthcare practitioner.
After diving into Bettergreens, it’s time to address the important points that have developed.
While it offers the convenience of caffeinated and non-caffeinated options, the absence of established daily values and the inclusion of proprietary blends raise doubts about its transparency and effectiveness.
Furthermore, the limited market feedback leaves us craving more evidence to support its claims. While it’s true that Bettergreens is a relatively new player in the game, with limited customer reviews and testimonials available, it’s essential to remember that every product starts somewhere.
Even though BetterDays BetterGreens may provide a practical way to include greens in your routine, it’s vital to remember that supplements are just supplements. They shouldn’t ever be thought of as an instant fix-all that can compensate for poor eating habits or an unhealthy lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is BetterGreens’ return policy?
Simply commence the return procedure within 14 days of your order date, and you will be entitled for a refund.
2. What is the recommended daily intake of BetterGreens packets?
To experience the full benefits of BetterGreens, it is recommended for adults to consume 2 sticks per day.
However, for BetterGlow and BetterHormones, the recommended intake ranges from 1 to 2 sticks per day, allowing you to personalize your consumption based on your specific needs and preferences.
3. Where does BetterDays derive its caffeine from?
The caffeine in BetterDays is sourced naturally from tea leaves, ensuring a wholesome and invigorating experience without the use of artificial additives or stimulants.
4. Are BetterDays products suitable for individuals with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease?
Absolutely! BetterDays products are gluten-free and safe for those with celiac disease. For instance, the barley grass and wheat grass are harvested before sprouting and producing seeds, minimizing the presence of gluten. Rest assured, you can enjoy BetterDays with confidence, knowing that we prioritize your health and well-being.
You Might Like:
- Athletic Greens Vs Better Days: Comparison
- Amazing Grass Vs Athletic Greens AG1 – 2023
- Athletic Greens AG1 vs Green Vibrance: 2023
- Huel Daily Greens Vs Athletic Greens 2023
- Athletic Greens AG1 vs Bloom Greens: 2023
Anne, a nutrition enthusiast with a love for fresh and wholesome food. With nearly 5 years of experience in food and nutrition research, Anne is a Registered Nutritionist Dietitian with the knowledge and expertise to keep your body healthy and happy. When she’s not analyzing the nutritional value of your favorite foods, she can be found practicing her downward dog in a calming yoga class or tending to her organic garden.