A green powder is an investment you can’t afford to get wrong. Ignoring the fine details wastes your money.
We’re saving you from that cruel fate with our Alani Nu Super Greens vs Athletic Greens review – including what they are, what they do, and which we think is better for you.
Let’s get right into it with the first green powder…
Alani Nu Super Greens Overview: What Is It?
Alani Nu Super Greens Powder is a premium green supplement with a focus on health, antioxidants, and gut support. These are excellent for the average person who just wants an all-round green supplement with good ingredients.
Speaking of ingredients – let’s look at what’s inside Alani Nu Super Greens…
Alani Nu Super Greens Ingredients: What’s In It?
Alani nu Super greens includes 5 major blends: alkalizing greens, antioxidant fruit blend, spectra antioxidant blend, Digezyme support, and the probiotic blend. It also includes inulin – a form of fiber that is particularly healthy for the gut.
Here’s a breakdown of the blends and their main ingredients:
- Alkalizing Greens: a blend of vegetables like alfalfa, wheatgrass, kale, astragalus, and chlorella.
- Antioxidant Fruit Blend: pomegranate, acerola, cranberry, and jojoba.
- Spectra Antioxidant blend: a wide range of potent ingredients like green coffee bean, green tea, broccoli, acai, turmeric, cinnamon, spinach, kale, and Brussel sprouts.
- DigeZyme: digestive enzyme support from amylase, protease, cellulase, lactase, and lipase.
- Probiotic blend: lactobacillus and bifidobacteria strains to regulate gut health.
Alani Nu Super Greens Benefits: What Does It Do?
The main benefits of Alani Nu are better health – cell health, anti-inflammatory effect, and great gut support. These define the product, improving almost every health factor at once.
- Alkalizing Greens: a great way to regulate health and wellbeing, giving you hormonal support, cell health, antioxidant effect, and reducing inflammation.
- Antioxidant Fruit Blend: reduce cell damage and extend cell lifespan, slowing aging and reducing illness risk.
- Inulin: a gut-healthy fiber that regulates digestion, absorption, and wellbeing.
- Spectra Antioxidant blend: even more cell protection, tons of phytonutrients, and great overall benefits.
- DigeZyme: digestive enzyme support improves the absorption of everything in the product, and gets better results from it.
- Probiotic blend: gut bacteria support for better digestion and absorption.
- Great health focused product
- Potent antioxidant effects
- Some great ingredient choices
- Added digestive support is good
- Weaker ingredients than AG1
- Lacks some powerful synergies
- Expands on vegetable intake less than competitors like AG1
Athletic Greens Overview: What Is It?
Athletic greens is a premium green powder supplement aimed at boosting athletic performance and health. It has a different approach to Alani Nu. They have more focus on synergies and different ingredients with a focus on overlap between recovery, performance, and health benefits.
Ingredients: What’s In It?
The ingredients in athletic greens include cruciferous vegetables, bean and herb extracts, powerful mushrooms, and added digestive support. They’re found in 4 blends – which include:
- Superfood: spirulina, broccoli, licorice cocoa bean, beet powder, papaya, chlorella, and wheatgrass.
- Antioxidants: carrot, grape seed, green tea, acerola, kelp, CoQ10, spinach leaf, and more.
- Digestive and mushroom: ginger, astragalus, shiitake, reishi, burdock root, and more.
- Probiotic: beta-glucans, inulin, whole dandelion, artichoke, slippery elm bark, and more.
Athletic Greens Benefits: What Does It Do?
The main benefits of athletic greens are better energy and metabolism, mental performance, supporting hormonal health, improving gut function, and boosting workout recovery.
The combination of health benefits with performance and recovery is key. Health is foundational to performance, and athletic greens’ synergies help with many processes across the spectrum of ‘average Joe’ to Olympic champion.
- Better performance and recovery ingredients
- Great synergies back up variety with power
- More benefits compared to just eating veg than most supergreens
- More expensive than some green powders
Our verdict: Alani Nu Super Green Powder vs Athletic Greens
Athletic greens is better than Alani Nu super green powder because:
- It does more on top of a balanced diet
- It has more potent synergies while maintaining variety
- The effects are more noticeable
Alani nu simply lacks the potency of effects – outside of simple cell health and gut support – that AG1 offers. This is a deciding factor because just eating vegetables will do a lot of that for you, already.
AG1 gets to expand on a healthy diet in ways that Alani Nu simply doesn’t. That makes it a better green powder supplement for pretty much everyone.
|Alani Nu Super Greens||Athletic Greens AG1|
|Healthy ingredients for longevity and wellbeing||Excellent ingredients with added protein and micronutrients|
|Not as useful in a micronutrient-rich diet||Powerful benefits on top of nutrient-dense greens|
|Lacks potency and direct benefits – a little ‘vague’||Could save you money on 2-3 supplements (depending on your needs)|
|Fantastic synergies to combine variety and power|
You Might Like:
- Garden Of Life Greens Vs Athletic Greens
- Field Of Greens Vs Athletic Greens: Difference
- Biosteel Sports Greens Vs Athletic Greens
- Athletic Greens Vs Living Fuel Supergreens
- Naked Greens Vs Athletic Greens: Comparison
Rohan Arora is a Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist and has been actively involved in sports and fitness for over 8 years. He now leads the team of fitness specialists and personal trainers who help people around the world with personalized workout and nutrition plans, along with providing the right information on sports supplements.