There are hundreds of muscle building programs available on the internet and all of them serve the same purpose, to provide you all the necessary information about nutrition, workout and related. But it is very important to decide which among the best muscle building program will work the best for you.
The best muscle building programs are those which are presented in such a way that they can help beginners to make them understand how the science of nutrition and workouts work, and how they can efficiently build muscle in as less time as possible. Hence this article will allow you to choose between the best muscle building program to help you achieve your desired physique.
Before listing the best program, we need to first learn the basics of building muscle and how to choose the top muscle building program for you. They are:
- Eat More Calories Than Your Body Burns: The first step in building muscle fast is to eat more calories than what your body burns. Remember the important point to notice here is you have to eat clean foods. Eating anything and everything just to meet your calorie requirement will lead to fat gains instead of muscle. Hence you have to decide how you can maintain a calorie surplus and eat clean both at the same time. In order to maximize the muscle building process, incorporate these 12 Muscle Building Foods into your diet. Eating these foods will help your body in building quality muscle instead of unhealthy fats.
- Eat Every 2-3 Hours: For maximum muscle growth, eat small meals but frequently. Eating every 2-3 hours puts your body into an anabolic state or muscle building state where your body constantly works in building muscle. If you exceed the meal timings or skip a meal, your body immediately moves into catabolic state where you will start losing your precious muscles. Hence try to eat quality meals every 2-3 hours for optimal growth of muscle.
- Lift Compound Exercises: To build muscle fast, focus more on compound exercises like deadlift and squats. These exercises work on more than one muscle at a time and help in releasing more Growth Hormone in the body. These movements are great way to help your body grow bigger in less time. On the other hand isolation exercises like curls and fly’s only work on single muscle at a time and are a great way to focus on a single muscle at a time. Hence to build muscle faster, focus more on compound movements. Start your workout with 2-3 heavy compound movements followed by 1-2 isolation movements for best muscle growth.
- Train with High Intensity: Training for hours and taking too much rest between sets isn’t going to take you anywhere. In order to gain muscle fast, you need to perform exercises with high intensity and spend as less time in gym as possible. The best approach is to work for 45-60 minutes a day and 3-5 days a week. Any more than this will only lead to loss of muscle. Take minimum rest between sets and keep gym talks to a minimum.
- Consider the Right Supplements: It is very important to use supplements in order to complete the gaps in your diet. Though supplements are not necessary, but using them with a balanced diet will give you a boost in muscle building process. But the important part is to decide which supplements should be considered in a particular fitness routine. Here are the Best Supplements you can use while building muscle.
- Get Adequate Sleep: Another important step in building muscle is to get adequate rest everyday. When you workout, you create micro tears in the body which need to be repaired so that they grow stronger than before. During your sleep, these micro tears are repaired hence you need to get 8-10 hours of sleep everyday. Also most of the Human Growth Hormone is released during night when you sleep, which is another reason you should not compromise on your sleep.
Best Muscle Building Program
Now that we know the basics of muscle building, we need to choose the among the best muscle building programs which will work the best for us. The best muscle building program is one which will work the best for our body. Here are the top muscle building program in 2016 voted by the customers:
- HFT2 High Frequency Training – Build 2Wice The Muscle: HFT 2 is one of the best muscle building programs available for beginners as well as intermediate gym workers. According to the author, the rate at which you are currently building muscle is much lesser than the maximum amount of muscle which you can gain at a particular time. Most of the people follow programs and routines written on the internet websites. The problem there is that they are not based for a specific body and doesn’t work for all as they are mostly for professionals. To build muscle you need a program that is made specially for your body. The author of this book and program has worked for 13 years in this field and tells you the 2 ways through which you can target and grow the stubborn muscles easily. Simply working more frequently on a particular body part will not help at all. There are some tricks which you have to follow listed in this program.
1) 13 Years of Experience and Skills.
2) Can be used by Both Male and Female Athletes.
3) Program Includes Free Book, Videos and Training Logs.
4) No Special Equipment Required.
5) Easily Downloadable E-book.
6) 60 Days Money-Back Guarantee.
1) Books not Available for Shipment.
2) Only for Beginners.
You can buy and download the program on the website HFT2- Build 2WICE the Muscle.
- Anabolic Again Muscle Building Program: Most of the people working in the gym once in their life start to lose motivation when they hit a plateau. Hitting a Plateau means that you have been working for some time in the gym and have gained 5-10 pounds of mass already but all of the sudden your body stops responding and does not grow at all. If this has been the case with you, then Anabolic Again Program is made just for you. This program is one of the best muscle building program made specially for people who are suffering from Anabolic Slowdown where your body is not growing anymore.
The author of the books talks about “failsafe” that stops you from growing more muscle after you have gained the first 5-10 lbs. And it’s your body’s way of saying it doesn’t want to spend any more energy on building muscle. Some of the factors that lead to Anabolic Slowdown are following the same workout for a lo0ng time and not changing workouts frequently. The program focuses on how to tackle this situation.
1) Fastest Way to Restart Muscle Building Process.
2) Concept of Compound Cluster Cycle system that Stimulates Muscle’s Satellite Cells.
3) Program Specially for People Who Are Not Able to See Changes in their Body Anymore.
1) Not for People Who are Already Building Muscle.
2) Gym Access Required.
- Weight Gain Blueprint: One of the best selling muscle building program, Jeff Masterson, author of the program has been working on this program and is a hardwork of years. Jeff Masterson himself being a skinny guy tried to change up things and experimented with different techniques throughout his journey. With his experience in this field, he was able to pack 39 pounds of solid muscle in just 19 weeks and wants to share the same with all. If you have a skinny frame and find it difficult to put on muscle then this program will work best for your body. This program is made for beginners and contains various articles in the book to educate beginners about the basics of workout and nutrition. Here is the transformation of Jeff Masterson during the period of 19 weeks.
1) Made Specially for Beginners and Hardgainers.
2) 60 Days Free Return
3) Bonus Progress Tracker, Calorie Calculator, Muscle Building Food Sheet.
4) Most Trusted and Best Muscle Building Program Online.
1) Only E-books Available.
These were the best muscle building programs available for beginners on the internet. The programs are made for both men and women and can be used to get the maximum muscle in less time. All of them come with money back guarantee so you do not have to care about your hard earned money.